Local produce and artisan booths every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum at 325 Franklin Street. Celebrate local and shop from area farms!
Fayetteville ART attack is all about YOU, our local artists and bringing us all together! Admission $2 at The Rock Shop with local art and artisan vendors.
Along the brick-lined streets of Downtown Fayetteville, you’ll find many exclusive...Read More
May 06 15
Steeped in rich history and full of plenty historic museums, Fayetteville boasts both diversity and...Read More
Apr 22 15
Come for the Dogwood Festival stay for all that the heart of our hometown has to offer! The...Read More
- City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fayetteville Downtown Development
- The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fayetteville/Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival
- Fayetteville Downtown Alliance
- Center for Economic Empowerment & Development (CEED)