Saturday, December 5 at 1 PM will feature Tom and Polly Davis in HE SAID SHE SAID. Tom will talk about his book THE MOST FUN I EVER HAD WITH MY CLOTHES ON: A March from Private to Colonel. Polly will answer this only as the wife of a soldier can in her book STUMBLING TOWARD ENLIGHTENMENT: A Wife’s Thirty-year Journey with Her Green Beret.
Copies of their books will be available for purchase and signing by the authors.
Local produce and artisan booths every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum at 325 Franklin Street. Celebrate local and shop from area farms!
Fayetteville ART attack is all about YOU, our local artists and bringing us all together! Admission $2 at The Rock Shop with local art and artisan vendors.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC – The Downtown Alliance announced today that Heidi J. Kelley, MBA has been hired...Read More
Jul 29 15
#GetToKnow your Downtown Fayetteville shop and restaurant owners! There’s always something new...Read More
Jul 15 15
Downtown is full of delicious restaurants, unique shops, and specialty boutiques. Did you...Read More
- City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fayetteville Downtown Development
- The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fayetteville/Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival
- Fayetteville Downtown Alliance
- Center for Economic Empowerment & Development (CEED)